Celebrate Ride Transit Month At Your Work Place!
Top 3 Ways to Participate
- Send an email and post information on internal hubs
- Hang posters in breakrooms and around the office
- Post on Social Media
- Set a goal for your workplace (# of trips, teams, new riders).
- Recruit employees to take the pledge with special events - organizations have found that recruitment events - coffee & donuts, pizza parties and happy hours are a great way to motivate people to sign up.
- Pair up “Bus Buddies” for new riders .
- Promote the many Ride Transit Month Events.
- Feature transit commuters in your blog or newsletter.
- Post prize winners and congratulate them.
- Host a class for new transit commuters/transit curious. Need a speaker? We are happy to help.
- Plan park & ride meetups for new riders to ride the bus with more experienced riders.
- Create transit cheat sheet for routes near your place of business to places people travel to during lunch breaks (businesses, shopping, restaurants).
Not sure how to get started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.