Celebrate Ride Transit Month At Your Organization!
June is a great time to promote using transit - bus, train, streetcar, lightrail, vanpool, ferry, or water taxi - to get to work and the best time to get beginners using transit! Leverage Ride Transit Month prizes, resources, and events to increase ridership with your employees.
Easy Steps to Celebrate
Graphics to Help You Spread The Word
Online & Social Media
Toolkit & Print Materials
For editable file formats please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Ways to Get Onboard
- Set a goal for your workplace (# of trips, teams, new riders).
- Recruit employees to take the pledge with special events - organizations have found that recruitment events - coffee & donuts, pizza parties and happy hours are a great way to motivate people to sign up.
- Pair up “Bus Buddies” for new riders .
- Promote the many Ride Transit Month Events.
- Feature transit commuters in your blog or newsletter.
- Post prize winners and congratulate them.
- Host a class for new transit commuters/transit curious. Need a speaker? We are happy to help.
- Plan park & ride meetups for new riders to ride the bus with more experienced riders.
- Create transit cheat sheet for routes near your place of business to places people travel to during lunch breaks (businesses, shopping, restaurants).